Velobiotics BioKid Probiotic Chewable 10 Tablets
Give your kids the best with BioKid™ Probiotic Chewable Tablets from Velobiotics. These natural probiotics are formulated to promote healthy digestion and strong immunity in children. The patented micro-encapsulation technology delivers 1000 times more probiotics to the gut than ordinary supplements.
- Chewable natural probiotics for children
- Promotes gut health & strong immunity
- A total of 12 probiotic strains providing 5 billion CFUs
- Enriched with 500mg cranberry extract
- Convenient once-daily dosage
- Lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free
- Resistant to stomach acid
- No added preservatives or yeast
- Suitable for vegans
- Made using globally patented Velobiotics™ technology (delivers 1000 x more probiotics to the gut)
- Micro-encapsulated for slow, controlled release
- Packaging is biodegradable & compostable
- No refrigeration required
- Every stage of the Velobiotics process is designed to deliver a top quality supplement with maximum benefits. BioKid™ packs the power of 12 beneficial probiotics, providing 5 billion CFUs per tablet. Velobiotics supplements are made in South Africa, and the packaging used is biodegradable and compostable.
- Take 1 chewable tablet daily.
- Do not give BIokid to your child if they are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in the formulation.
- Consult a healthcare professional if your child has any medical conditions or is taking any other medicines.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Can be stored at room temperature without degradation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 10 chewable tablets
- BioKid Probiotic Blend: 5 Billion CFUs (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp bulgaricus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus fermentum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- Inulin (Chicory root extract): 100mg
Country of Origin:
Product of South Africa