NatPro Organic Progesterone Cream 60g
Synthetic chemicals and environmental pollutants have been identified has hormonal disruptors, causing a variety of debilitating illnesses. An oestrogen/progesterone imbalance can cause a variety of symptoms, including breast tenderness, swelling, dizziness, water retention, hot flashes, fatigue, headaches and even nausea, to name a few. Using a progesterone cream helps to restore the balance, although initially it can seen to exacerbate symptoms, this should ease with continued use as the body adjusts to the new levels of progesterone. NatPro contains no added fragrance, mineral oils or colourants, and is pH balanced without any animal derivatives.
– Hormonal imbalances can cause a variety of uncomfortable symptoms and can easily be corrected by replacing the progesterone not made by the body when it is out of balance.
– Correcting the imbalance should ease the symptoms and return the body to a more comfortable, synergistic state
– Stress can also be a factor in subduing progesterone levels, and applying a progesterone cream can help to alleviate imbalances caused by stress
– It is better to find out (through a saliva test) whether you actually have inadequate progesterone levels before supplementing with progesterone, as an imbalance in favour of progesterone also has its downsides
– If you are using progesterone cream with the aim of falling pregnant, give the cream 4-12 months to work, especially if your levels are very low
– If you are planning to stop using the cream, only do so after a negative pregnancy test, as abruptly stopping the cream will drop progesterone levels low enough to cause a miscarriage
– At 16 weeks pregnant, the placenta will take over progesterone production, and you can wean off the progesterone cream by reducing first the amounts you use, then dropping one application, and then the last.
Did you know? If you have any pre-existing conditions, please consult your healthcare professional before using progesterone cream, especially when you are trying to fall pregnant.
– Apply cream to the areas on your body where the skin is thinnest and capillaries are close to the surface, such as: palms, soles, chest, face, neck, breasts and inner arms
– Split applications between first thing in the morning and last thing at night, to ensure sustained levels of progesterone
– Night time application can also help with sleep
De-ionised water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl olivate/sorbitan olivate, progesterone Ph. Eur. USP. JP., Aspen bark extract, dehydroxanthan gum and vitamin E
NatPro cream has a concentration of 3.33% progesterone or 33.33 milligrams per gram