Flora Force Turmerynne 90 Capsules
Flora Force Turmerynne is a super combo of healing spices that stimulate and cleanse some of your crucial body systems. It encourages your body to detox and cleanse with powerful antioxidants and has a rejuvenating effect on your veins and arteries, encouraging circulation and regulating your heart and blood pressure. It’s also a great digestive tonic that can relieve gas, bloating and get your tummy working properly and is a potent anti-inflammatory that can ease up headaches, joint pain and rheumatic pains too. Flora Force Turmerynne is an anti-aging health overhaul that can bring back your vitality and zest for life.
- Turmerynne is a combination of the potent rejuvenating and anti-aging effects of tumeric, cayenne and black pepper that supports all body functions, improves vitality and stimulates metabolism
- It naturally cleanses and detoxifies your body for renewed vitality
- It’s a great circulation tonic and regulates your heart and blood pressure
- A digestive tonic for indigestion, abdominal gas and bloating
- Powerful anti-inflammatory that eases joint and rheumatic pain
- Eases aching muscles associated with fibromyalgia and can relieve muscle cramping and headaches
- May lower cholesterol and improve obesity-induced glucose intolerance
- May inhibit tumour growth
- 100% pure powdered herbs in vegecaps with no fillers or additives
Therapeutic Dose (to combat imflammation): Take 3 capsules twice daily with meals, or as prescried by your registered healthcare practitioner.
Supplement Dose (to support a healthy lifestyle): Take 1-2 capsules twice daily, or as prescribed by your registered healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed prescribed dosages. Excessive amounts of curcuminoids can cause ulcers and reduce red blood cells in body. Cayenne in excessive large doses can cause vomiting, stomach pain, and symptoms of intoxication
Excessive dosage may trigger side effects such as slight nausea and digestive upsets brought on by the body detoxifying. To avoid this, reduce the dosage and increase fluid intake.
- Turmerynne™ may interact with prescription drugs for anti-coagulant (blood-thinning) treatment, increasing the effect of the medication. In cases of bile-duct obstruction, Turmerynne™ should be avoided. Individuals on anti-coagulant treatment must consult a medical practitioner before taking Turmerynne™.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage as excessive amounts of curcuminoids may cause ulcers and reduce blood-cell production in the body. Cayenne taken in excessively large doses can cause vomiting, stomach pain and a type of intoxication.
Individuals on anti-coagulant treatment must consult with a medical practitioner as these natural herbs do have anti-coagulation properties. In case of bile duct obstruction it should be avoided.
Precautions: Note warnings and Interaction with other medications.
Drug Interaction: May interact with prescription drugs increasing anti-coagulation drug effect. (Warfarin, Plavix, aspirin). Drugs reducing stomach acid (Tagamet, Pepcid, Zantac, Nexium, Prevacid, Omeprazole). Diabetic medication may increase effect and cause risk
Side-effects and special precautions: Excessive dosage may cause slight nausea and digestive upsets as the body detoxifies. Reduce dosage. Increase fluid intake.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
Should not be taken during pregnancy.
90 vegecaps, each contains Curcuma longa 215mg, Capsicum minimum 215mg, Piper nigrum 20mg