Flora Force Siberian Ginseng 60 Capsules
Flora Force Siberian Ginseng is an adaptogenic herb with the fantastic ability to uplift and restore you when you are exhausted and lacking vitality. Whether you have over-exerted yourself doing sports, are under stress, or are recovering from a long illness or treatment such as chemotherapy, Siberian Ginseng will give you a helping hand on your road to recovery. By supporting your body to adapt, it restores sleeping patterns, strengthens your heart and regulates your hormones, being especially useful for men when it comes to reproductive health. Flora Force Siberian Ginseng works to stimulate the circulatory and immune systems so can be healing for an array of health problems such as high blood pressure, rheumatism, Alzheimer’s, depression and fibromyalgia. Give yourself a Ginseng tune-up and get back your shine!
- Siberian Ginseng is an adaptogen, meaning it helps your body adapt to and cope with stress
- Restorative tonic for vitality when you are recovering from illness and stress or are simply exhausted
- Gets you back into a healthy sleeping pattern
- Good for your heart
- A mental tonic for confusion and forgetfulness and Alzheimer’s
- Sports stamina and sports recovery
- A helping hand to recover from radiation and chemotherapy and even an aid for recovery from drug addiction
- Beneficial effect on high blood pressure
- Can alleviate depression related to adrenal burnout and stress
- Supportive for autoimmune problems like rheumatism and fibromyalgia
- Can stimulate weight-loss in obese people
- Has a regulating effect on hormones, especially male reproductive health and potency
Take one to two capsules twice daily or as prescribed.
Should symptoms of stress not improve within 3 weeks, please consult a practitioner.
Side-effects and special precautions: May cause mild transient diarrhoea and insomnia in some people if taken too close to bedtime.
Known symptoms of over-dosage and particulars of its treatment: None in literature
Contra-indications: Not to be taken by persons with hypoglycaemia or hypertension.
Warnings: Not to be use together with tranquilizers. Do not use for longer than 3 months.
Drug Interaction: Persons on digoxin require regular monitoring of serum digoxin levels. One incident report but not conclusive.
Caution in persons on anti-coagulant medication is advised. Consult a practitioner.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation.
60 vegecaps, each containing Eleutherococcus senticosus powder 400mg