Feelgood Pets Diabetonic Tissue Salts
Supports healthy insulin & blood sugar levels in pets.
Diabetonic Petsis a natural treatment for dogs and cats with diabetes and contains biochemic tissue salts to improve the production and bio-availability of insulin and to support healthy blood sugar levels. This natural remedy will also help to reduce symptoms of diabetes related conditions such as eye, bladder and circulation problems.
- Contains 3 tissue salts for dogs and cats with diabetes
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels and improves insulin availability and production
- Supports healthy circulation & promotes wound healing
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Safe for dogs and cats of all ages, including during pregnancy and nursing
- Safe to use as a stand alone remedy or as part of a veterinary treatment plan
Diabetonic Pets contains the following selected biochemic tissue salts:
Kali sulph (D6), Nat sulph (D6), Calc phos (D6), Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Diabetonic Pets can be used as part of a veterinary treatment program for diabetes in dogs and cats. It may be used on its own or along with insulin, depending on the advice of your vet. .
Instructions for use
Tablets may be taken whole (they are very small and easily swallowed) or crushed and sprinkled on food.
Cats and small dogs: As a regular supplement, take one tablet twice daily
Medium to large dogs:: Two tablets 2 – 3 times daily
NOTE: Use Diabetonic Pets along with Feelgood Pets Immunity & Liver Support to further strengthen health & immune system functioning.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.