Amorganic Fulvic Acid 500ml
Fulvic Acid is a major component of Humic Acid, which is extracted from ancient organic deposits that were formed long before there was pollution or any man-made chemicals.
How it functions
It is created at a plant’s roots and its main function is to convert inorganic minerals and nutrients into organic form so that they can be utilised by the plant. It is one substance without which there would be no plant, animal or human life on earth.
Once the inorganic minerals have been converted to organic form, Fulvic Acid then actively transports the nutrients into the cells of the plant. It can perform the same functions in the human body.
Modern farming methods have reduced the amount of the levels of Fulvic Acid available in foods to negligible amounts, leading to nutritional deficiencies and, as a result, to a host of diseases in humans. By supplementing our diet with this substance, we can benefit from the following well-researched effects.
- Fulvic Acid has been called ‘the giver of life. It is one of the best electrolytes known and is able to restore electrical potential to our cells. Disease and electronic pollution decreases our electrical potential and therefore our efficient functioning and well-being.
- It makes minerals and trace elements readily available to our cells by converting them into organic form. Minerals and trace elements are essential for the assimilation of vitamins in the body.
- It converts toxins like herbicides, pesticides and heavy metals into biochemically active form, allowing the body to utilise or excrete them safely.
- It increases the absorption of nutrients by increasing enzyme production and efficiency, as well as actively transporting nutrients into the cells.
- It stimulates metabolism and increases oxygen availability, making it useful for weight loss and sports activities.
- It increases metabolism of DNA and RNA, speeding up the repair and healing mechanisms of the body.
- Fulvic Acid is a bi-directional Super Antioxidant able to neutralise free radicals in any form, acting as either a donor or a receptor. It also protects the body from radiation.
- It boosts and regulates the immune system, acting as an immunomodulator. It has also been described as antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal, and is said to arrest food poisoning within minutes.
- It has a potent anti-inflammatory effect and can be used safely internally or externally.
All in all, Fulvic Acid is a truly remarkable substance that is essential for our health and well-being!