Adcock Ingram ADDvance Child 60
ADDvanceTM Child, chewy fruit burst capsules are a delicious tasting omega-3 capsules rich in DHA. The omega-3 found in ADDvance is obtained from deep sea tuna and provides a high concentration of DHA as well as a sufficient amount of EPA. DHA has been proven to play an important role in the brain development of infants and children. ADDvance is manufactured in Switzerland under strict pharmaceutical conditions, using only the finest raw materials free from mercury and other heavy metal toxins.
ADDvanceTM Child is indicated as a supplement to maintain and improve concentration, memory and learning in all children.
ADDvanceTM Child is highly beneficial in conditions such as ADD and dyslexia as children with these disorders usually have lower levels of DHA than their peers.
Benefits of ADDvanceTM Child
• Delicious taste no fishy after taste.
• Easy to chew or swallow
• Made in Switzerland
• Contains no omega-6
• Rich in DHA – fatty acid in the brain
• Gluten, yeast and wheat-free
• Natural lemon flavour
• Has profound effect on IQ and school performance
Each two capsules of ADDvance Child softgel capsules contain:
Dosage and directions for use
Children and Adults:
• First 3 months: Chew or swallow 4 capsules daily – all at once or split into 2 capsules twice daily.
• Maintenance dose: Chew or swallow 2 capsules daily – all at once or split into 1 capsule twice daily.
60 softgel chewable capsules